Protection of the Privacy of Personal Non-Public Information
Loan product availability is subject to loan amount and qualification of borrower. Not every applicant qualifies or is eligible for every loan program. Some products may not be available in all states. Loan approval and rate are dependent on borrower credit, collateral and financial history. All loan programs, terms and rates are subject to change without notice.
As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income, and credit references.
- Your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history, and account usage.
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your credit worthiness.
- Public sources. This information may include real estate records, employment records, telephone numbers, etc.
We may disclose information we have about you as permitted by law. We are required to or we may provide information about you to third-parties without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
- To regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials.
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To report account activity to credit bureaus.
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities.
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit, etc.
In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. Our service providers may include billing service providers, mail and telephone service companies, lenders, investors, title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc.
We may also provide information about you to our service providers to help us perform marketing services. This information provided to these service providers may include the categories of information described under “Information Collected” limited to only that which we deem appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions.
We do not provide non-public information about you to any company whose products and services are being marketed unless you authorize us to do so. These companies are not allowed to use this information for purposes beyond your specific authorization.
The information contained on this Internet web site is provided as a service to the Internet community, and does not constitute legal or financial advice. LTI Mortgage makes every effort to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information, text, or other items contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites. The information derived from this web site must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. In general, rules, regulations, loan programs, company policies, and interest rates are constantly changing, and nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel and/or financial advisor.
LTI Mortgage and its associates assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the materials contained on this web site. These materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. LTI Mortgage and its associates shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. The information on this website is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of LTI Mortgage or its associates in the future.
Collection Of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll/Google/Facebook] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/Google/Facebook these partners] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
We may share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site(s) with [ NextRoll/Google/Facebook/ our advertising partners]. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by [ NextRoll/Google/Facebook] and their cross-device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
Our partners [such as NextRoll/Google/Facebook] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest-based advertising: